Ouïr Tim Hardin: " Bird on a wire"

12 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Smoothly delivered. Luv the Hammond parts!!
cupidville

Anonyme a dit…

Amaizing , I weel Cry .This is singer with the big soul for all!!!!!!
DRORIOLI

Anonyme a dit…

RIP my dear cuz. Wish I had known you so much better. The Hardin's could sing, eh?
skilski2003

Anonyme a dit…

His voice was so rich, soulful, incredible.
Black Sheep boy is another one, boy, I tell ya...all his songs, really...leave ya wanting more...more -
drugs took out so many talented folk...
ljbstudio

Anonyme a dit…

"And if I ever been untrue,
I hope you know, I hope you know
It was never, never to you."

That is either the most cynical or the most deeply meaningful line in this or almost any other song.
WillInNewHaven

Anonyme a dit…

get real his not gone he is just hangin out there for us can't you here it?
allthereds

Anonyme a dit…

It's really different way to sing this song from Leonard Cohen. Although I like Leonard better, but Tim is great.Thanks for this posting.
acrossline

Anonyme a dit…

Great, a true soul song
Dippides

Anonyme a dit…

I love this song. Yes it's a true soul song. I love Rita Coolidge's version. This is a great one, too
mjw0047

Unknown a dit…

Achhhh! I love this song ! Merci Frdo!To be free! What a nice and soul voice!

Unknown a dit…

AND I PREFER TIM's VERSION!
THE GREATEST ONE !!!!
It's my song ! So it is!

Unknown a dit…

J'suis passée me lover pour écouter ma petite douceur qui berce mon p'tit coeur pour un doux sommeil with the birds. Je prends pas beaucoup de place.
Chuuuuut !