Ouïr Joe Cocker, puis Rita Coolidge: "Bird on a wire"

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Oh My Gosh! I have been trying to find Rita Coolidge singing this song for soooooo long. Thanks a million for the post. 5+
mjw0047

Anonyme a dit…

Et tout bien réfléchi...cette chanson est ma Révélation de l'année, mon COUP DE COEUR ENORME. Elle me colle à la peau, comme le nougat aux quenottes! Merci KI ?????? Merci FREDO!!
Ko7kO9TofAI

Anonyme a dit…

très joli moment , de la douceur et de l 'émotion j'aime j'aime
kestellekif

Anonyme a dit…

never has a song been sung with more feeling than joe's version thanks for posting it but wish it had been complete
ceebeegdgrf

Anonyme a dit…

I have searched for this song by Rita Coolidge, thanks so much for posting this one.
It is one of my top favorites!!!!!
PilikiAnn01

Anonyme a dit…

Joe and Rita was great together on the Mad Dogs Tour. She was a great back-up vocalist along with Mary Russel. It is the power of the voice!!
H2Oit