Notre pensée d'Epiphanie à toi où que tu te trouves... fêve que l'hiver cajole en secret, quand Miss Wynette nous révèle ses croyances

I believe for every drop of rain
that falls a flower grows
I believe that somewhere 
in the darkest night a candle glows
I believe for every one 
who goes astray 
someone will come to show the way
I believe
I believe
I believe above the storm 
the smallest prayer will still be heard
I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word
Every time I hear a new born baby cry or touch a leaf or see the sky
Then I know why.... I believe

3 commentaires:

La belle Dory a dit…

Thanks for this wonderful message... and this song is so beautiful !!!
Cà réchauffe mon petit coeur amoureux d'entendre cette magnifique chanson, avec ce timbre de voix si particulier !!!
Merci à toi, Oh Mon Monarque préféré....
bizzzoux de ta Marquise

Fièvre de Monarc' a dit…

;o)

Anonyme a dit…

!